Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm leaving on a`jet plane

In a matter of a few hours, I am going to be jetting away to another Australian city. We are going to visit Fatty's brother, Writer, and his wife Ten (his wife I have called Ten because, apparently at school she was rated by the boys as a '10 out of 10'! The worst thing is, she is not only gorgeous but smart and nice as well. Damn I hate that!)

Writer and Ten lead a charmed life of going to restaurants, seeing plays, drinking red wine and pottering peacefully around their garden. They have been married four years, and seem vaguely interested in the idea of having children, but keep putting it off. And now, for four whole days, we will be inflicting our children upon them. hee hee. Ten will be doubling her contraceptive dose in no time. Writer will probably write an article about the untold benefits of the vasectomy.

While I am away, I have asked a mysterious guest to post for me. This person may or may not choose to reveal their identity. To be honest, they may or may not actually actually write a post for me! (I don't like to be too pushy about these things!). If they do write, please say hi to them. This person is not a blogger, so may be a little nervous. Also, I will be grading them out of 100. (Just joking Mysterious Guest!)

Bye for now,
Jelly

10 comments:

doubleknot said...

Have a nice trip.

Susan Tidwell said...

Maybe they were thinking of having kids and said let's invite Fatty and Jelly, that will get this crazy notion out of our heads! Just kidding! Hope you have a great time. Are they going to babysit so you can go out to restaurants and see plays?

TUFFENUF said...

Hurry back, we will miss you!

Anonymous said...

Damn I hate that also!

Mackey said...

Have a great extended weekend!!! I dsoubt your darlings will turn them off of having kids! Your visit will probably have them jumping between the sheets as soon as you leave;)

manababies said...

I hope you have a good trip!

Unknown said...

Have a great trip Jelly, looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back :) And looking forward to the mysterious guest!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Oh...you're SO BAD...that should make your mysterious guest writer feel really relaxed, knowing that they are going to be graded. AND there will be a test!!! :)

Have fun on your trip, but remember that before you leave there "Writer" and "ten" will probably give you some pointers on how to raise your kids, because people who don't have any are always the perfect parents that know it all when it comes to raising children.

All kidding aside, have a safe trip and I know you and the kids will have a great time. And we'll be nice to your guest writer. I promise.

Irreverent Feedback said...

I'm a woman who lives a country life on a small island in Canada. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. At one time I was considered to be at least an 8 so give the lady a break she's probably a good person underneath those curves. P.S. Have a great trip!

Kerri said...

You'd better give Jellyma 100 or she might not babysit for you anymore :) Hope you had a wonderful time and a nice break!!!