Thursday, May 11, 2006

you say hello, and I say goodbye

I once saw a card that so perfectly encapsulated my nature that I laughed out loud, standing by myself in front of the card rack. The card said, "I worry too much", and inside it read, "and that worries me."

I am about to go on a week's holiday. I am aiming to stop fretting about how much I fret, and even stop fretting altogether (at least as much as I am able!). There will most likely be a post or two from a VIP guest blogger (no, not JellyMa this time) while I'm gone. So there'll be no need for you, my blogpals, to fret at all.

I hope you all have a very happy week until I next visit your blogs!

Jelly

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time not fretting !

Heather said...

Have lots of fun, Jellyhead!

Mackey said...

There is something I always try to remember Jelly;
Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it.

TUFFENUF said...

Bye Jelly, catch up on us when you return, have a good time!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Have a good time on your holiday and don't worry about a thing. Mackeydoodle said it perfectly: Worry is like a rocking chair.....

manababies said...

Have a good vacation! I look forward to reading the guest blogger's entries. In the mean time, get some much well-deserved relaxation. You'll be missed!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a happy holiday - spend some time not worrying :)
xx

Michelle said...

enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! Have a fantstic holiday.

Alice said...

Have a fantastic week, oh fretful one.

doubleknot said...

I used to be number one worrier - if I was going on a trip I took everything but the kitchen sink - now I am a bit more laid back - I learned from my daughter that a pair of jeans will last two days and no one will know - she is always going to converences, etc. Have a nice worry free vacation and can't wait to hear the tales when you return.

DB said...

Have fun Jellyhead. Me too vacation next week. Fishing and shopping and sightseeing and lots of pictures I hope....

Val said...

Jelly, I hope you have a wonderful fret-free holiday!