Friday, October 21, 2005

wow, another bug


Thought it was time I tried posting a photo...so here are my two ratbags checking out yet another insect on the pavement. Louey isn't really all that interested, I suspect, but humours her little brother by inspecting his findings. I try to show the required enthusiasm, too. In fact it's funny how sometimes I'm faking fascination, then I find whatever Ben's looking at really is intriguing. I guess kids are good like that - they make you look at things anew.

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller

They really do see things differently, ah to have the simple perspective of kids. 'seeing things anew' reminds me of another blog with some great pictures: http://seeinganew.blogspot.com/. Keep up the great blogs and pics!